A Productive Environment Day™
The Productive Environment Day™ is a full-day training which provides your team with hands-on assistance and implementation of the core principles for creating a productive work environment. The program is tailored to meet the unique needs of the company. This sets the stage for your company to create SYSTEMs- (Saving You Space, Time, Energy and Money) that will continue to serve the organization long after our work together is complete.
A PE Day is a structured program that provides education, guidance and expertise to an organization’s management and staff.
The goal of a Productive Environment Day™ is to clear out clutter, make decisions about what to keep and what can be safely tossed, and to discard materials in an environmentally and ethically responsible manner. This experience empowers your team to work together in order to eliminate both the physical and digital clutter which is resulting in business inefficiency and personal overwhelm. The result, ultimately, is increased productivity, profitability, and peace of mind. A Productive Environment Day™ becomes an experience that is absolutely profound for all involved.
The purpose of the Productive Environment Day™ is to give participants the opportunity to:
- Learn techniques to confidently decide what physical & digital information can be safely eliminated
- Define the components of their SYSTEM™ in order to easily find what is kept
- Experience greater peace of mind and increased focus within their working environment
- Feel the support of the leadership team & colleagues, while creating order and organization in their personal work space
While every project is different, a typical Productive Environment Day™ may look like this:
- Continental Breakfast & 60 Minute Seminar entitled, “Sometimes it Takes an Expert to Take Out the Trash,“ with an emphasis on physical clutter
- Participants return to their offices to implement what they learned in the Seminar and begin the process of sorting & eliminating physical clutter.
- Lunch & 30 Minute Seminar entitled, “Managing Information: What to Toss and How to Find the Rest,“ with an emphasis on digital clutter
- Participants return to their desks to implement what they learned in the Seminar and begin the process of reviewing & eliminating electronic clutter
- While eliminating potentially massive amounts of clutter and outdated information, participants will enjoy the process by winning prizes, which boosts morale and keeps the process moving
Informal evaluations through staff feedback will be done throughout the day, as well as a formalized evaluation at the end of the day. Results will be reported to management, along with recommendations for next steps.